Our uniform is now supplied by One Stop School Gear. To purchase online please click this link
Or alternatively you can visit the local store at:
Unit 1 Beehive Business Centre,
Long hair must be tied back at all times.
Children can wear:
- Grey trousers, shorts, skirts or skorts with grey socks.
- White shirts/blouses.
- Maroon jumpers or cardigans (not sweatshirts)
- Low, black shoes (No opened-toed sandals for health and safety reasons).
- Red and white summer dress with white socks.
- Watch and stud earrings (no jewellery).
PE is on Friday mornings and children come to school dressed in their PE kit every Friday.
(If your child is taking part in a club, please bring appropriate kit for that particular club).
- – Black shorts or black tracksuit-bottoms.
- – White polo-shirt or plain round neck white t-shirt.
- – Burgundy sweatshirt with logo.
- – For safety reasons, children need trainers for PE, not plimsolls.
- – Long hair must be tied back.
- – Earrings should be removed before PE.